Covington Water Heater Service
Does it seem to take forever until your faucets start putting out hot water? And when they do, does it only last for a short time? It could be that your water heater needs to be serviced.
Arrowhead Plumbing offers Covington water heater service throughout the surrounding area. Having one of our professional plumbers come out and look at your water heater will let you know what the problem is. It could be that it just needs some simple maintenance. But whatever the case may be, our water heater technicians can solve the problem.
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance in Covington
Arrowhead Plumbing has been serving the residents of Covington for many years by offering a wide range of plumbing services. Among those services is our water heater repair and maintenance package.
While our water heater technicians are trained to fix just about any problem, they’re also trained to provide excellent customer services. They’ll take the time to explain the issue with your water heater and walk you through the repair process. We believe that homeowners should know how their appliances work and why they sometimes break down. So know that when you hire Arrowhead Plumbing, you’ll get your problem fixed while also becoming a more knowledgeable homeowner.
Water Heater Installation
Sometimes water heaters get to be too old and repairing it becomes a waste of time and money. In these cases, the only option is to replace your water heater. While this isn’t always the ideal situation, it does give you the opportunity to upgrade to an energy-efficient water heater. Arrowhead Plumbing as a variety of water heaters to satisfy your heating needs and budget.
Gas and Electric Water Heaters
- Stores constantly heated water
- Are among the lowest priced water heaters
- Have a capacity ranging from 20 to 80 gallons
- Efficiency levels depend on the model and brand as well as the fuel source
Tankless Water Heaters
- Heats cold water with either gas or electric power as it passes through the unit.
- Are more expensive than conventional water heaters
- Uses far less energy than conventional water heaters
- Takes up less space than conventional water heaters
- Can be hung on the wall
- Requires ventilation
Hybrid Water Heaters
- Heats cold water as it passes through the system
- Uses an electrical heating element and heat pump that pulls in ambient air and extracts the available heat
- Require more of an up-front investment, but make up for it with increased efficiency
- Longer lifespan than other types of heaters
- Delivers hot water faster than standard electric heaters
Whatever water heater you decide to go with, you can be sure that it will be expertly installed and be fully operational by the time we leave.
Your Covington Water Heater Specialists
For all your Covington water heater repair, maintenance, and installation needs, call Arrowhead Plumbing at 678-226-2959.