Arrowhead Plumbing suggests a Plumbing Check-up to possibly prevent future damage to your home, high water bill, and to ensure your plumbing system is working in the best possible condition.
What we do for all of our customers:
- Check supply lines to toilets, kitchen sinks, and lavatories.
- Inspect all drains for clogs and leaks.
- Check all faucets for leaks.
- Check all shut-off valves for leaks.
- Check water meter for possible leaks inside the home and outside water line.
- Check pressure regulator to determine if pressure is at normal operating pressure.
- Provide a written suggestions of repairs necessary to keep your home safe and free from water damage.